Beginner Game JAM (AGAIN!)

Alright beginners! I’m doing it again! Our last beginner jam in March got a lot of submissions, and I would say it was really successful. Alright beginners, this time the theme will be SCHOOL!
Yes, I know that most of you don’t like school, but you can make it fun with your video game.

All submissions must be in by September 10th. I’m giving you all time, so make these amazing.
Good Luck!

3 Likes

hmm maybe I will nah

2 Likes

Can I easily win as I’m a pro

5 Likes

OH MY GOD NO WAY I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA FOR THIS, but it would break my rule of only developing 3 games at a time…

1 Like

Funny how you said “can I” instead of “I can”
Also I have a really good game idea and you guys are done for.

we also need some judges, so please volunteer to judge

  • I want to participate!
  • I want to judge!
  • Im kinda busy so I’m not participating or judging
0 voters
1 Like

We need more people!!! We had a great competition last time, so I don’t want this one to fail! Only 11 days left!!!

Oh, I’d love to participate! It depends on how you are defining beginner, but I just made my first game this week. Question: Should I just paste the code and image into a reply?

1 Like

you can definitely participate!

one day left… This one might have been a fail guys. :sob:

Thank you! I’ll try my best to get it done!

To share it, first you press those three connected triangles, press share, and then press copy link.
Then you past the link into the reply!

1 Like

I believe this is how I’m supposed to submit my entry?

2 Likes

This is how you submit your entry for ANY, and EVERY game jam.

1 Like

@tjayy67 I think we should have a bit more time, because I want to join and this time ̶w̶i̶n̶ fail /j
(I almost won last time, but didn’t) Also more people need to join as judges and participants.

Ditto. I hardly had any time to get the actual gameplay done, especially considering I caught the game jam at the tail end of its deadline.

Alright… new due date is September 21st. also WE NEED MORE PARTTICIPATION