Beverage Bandit Demo1!

chat should we pull a Deltarune chapter 5 and make a random part of BevBan pt.2 take place in Japan

(It would be really random and kind of funny I guess)

5 Likes

Beverage Bandit: :neutral_face:
Beverage Bandit, Japan: :laughing:

5 Likes

accidentally hurt my ankle pretty bad but I’m doing okay :+1:

I won’t let this hinder my work on BevBan pt. 2

(Also I’m gonna be walking like Captain Clark from the backrooms movie for a bit to let my right ankle heal)

4 Likes

I just realized that the main villain, the evil and spooky beverage bandit haunts the overall narrative in a way and Imma keep that up hopefully and drop little bits of lore about him

So here are some facts about him!

  1. since John (the player) is 15x16 pixels, he’ll be 30x32 pixels, basically larger than the main character, or maybe just taller, since I do have some artwork in my room that suggests he’s taller or whatever.
  2. we’ve seen SOME (keyword SOME) artwork of him, but he’s always blacked out (which is to not spoil the whole entire game), and once you reach the seventh island, you’ll finally get to meet him!
  3. He actually made clones of the player, but they failed, so Fussenpepper (or Sargent Fuseenpeppers) uses them in his battle, though they do seem to.. well, glitch.
  4. he miiiight cause the end of the world (if you can call the seven islands a “world.”), and well, he wants to use the islands for his own gain and make a “empire” out of them, though he already has an army and enough power to basically do whatever he wants and get away with it.
  5. he has done some TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE things to his “empire,” I actually can’t type out all of the things or I would probably get this reply removed or something, but.. it’s bad, really bad, just to put it simply.

Here’s some fun facts about john, the main character of BevBan!

  1. they are 19
  2. their hometown is on the sixth island, which is not looking too good…
  3. Before Beverage Bandit, I actually made a game that inspired the design for John, and it’s called ETF (Escape The Facility), which the game is lost media, but it still inspired some things for BevBan.
  4. John can play the piano… pretty well for a “cube” with “no arms.”

Well, that’s it for now, I’ll be very busy, cya!

2 Likes

hey guys I’m completely out of ideas for the next “area” after you fight Sargent yada yada or whatever. I need ideas, and it would help if you could share some in the replies

1 Like

Something with crystals is always nice if that hasn’t already been done already.

1 Like

A city

Okay so, this might be bad news for you guys, but…

I quit making Beverage Bandit.

BUT!

I will give you guys the link, and the new title for Part two will be: “Beverage Bandit pt.2: Do It Yourself!” or something like that. It’s up to you guys.

So basically you guys get to collaborate on it and basically make your own ending to this game! (BTW make sure it doesn’t break any of the rules for this forum)

so.. it’s basically a fan game but the creator is giving permission for the peeps to do it I guess…?

Anyway, here’s the link, the code is 030827, and press B to skip the intro cutscenes.

I guess the deadline will be 03/08/27, which March 8th is my birthday! but you can change the deadline to whatever, it just has to be in 2027-2028.

I don’t mean to sound like I’m just being snobby and being a jerk, I’m just procrastinating about this and I’m busy with work right now, so.. yeah.

Also one more thing, I might remake this game in a different game engine, I’ve been thinking about it when I’m not focusing on my work

That’s all, bye!

-Ghost team.

4 Likes

thanks for actuality sending the project!

2 Likes