Can someone make music for my gam jam gam?

I am working on this game

If someone could make music for this game, I would be very thankful

Sorry! I am not experianced in java… I can’t help here… could you tell me how you made that link tho?

1 Like

It’s called Github integration - if you make a Github repo and create a release it will update Github pages, which hosts that website for your repo.

1 Like

You do not need to know java… that’s a link to my game. I opened the games GitHub page, and I had a link for the game there.

There’s a difference between Java and JavaScript. :slight_smile:
And it’s not even JavaScript, it’s TypeScript. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

no we cannot.

I’ve recently read an article about Javascript killing Java… Will JavaScript take Java’s place in web and software development?
I’m a beginner so I’m not really sure wether I should start learning Java or not…
What do you advise?

I ADVISE PYTHON.

No just kidding, I’m kinda biased so I don’t really think you should ask me :sweat_smile:

I really like Python, which is an extremely readable language most of the time. It’s also very popular and there are tons of modules that are the equivalent of extensions in Arcade. But if I had to choose between JavaScript and Java, I would start with JavaScript.

1 Like

Disagree

I agree.

Nooooooooooo Python FTW.

What language would you suggest then?

Python is soo much easier! Its much more clean and reads like regular english.

1 Like

JavaScript. It is fun to overcome challenges

1 Like

I 10,000% agree with @UnsignedArduino . But @Agent_14 Is kind of right, giving yourself a challenge is necessary from time to time.

2 Likes

Python cuz i’m laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

1 Like