Microsoft MakeCode

Can you code this for me

@UnsignedArduino can you make the Fortnite theme song for me https://musescore.com/user/16006641/scores/5080736?share=copy_link But Can you make it short so I can put it on repeat?
Please and Thank You.

2 Likes

Ahhhh the times when fortnite was still the best game of all… everyone started playing it… But I wasnt allowed to play it… I have a disease called :dizzy: extremly strict parents :dizzy: I was allowed to play it when I got 13… But this is music that brings you back to OG!

2 Likes

GG :smile:

1 Like

Same…

Right

1 Like

GG :grin:

Well, guess I’m the outlier…never liked Fornite…

This also didn’t turn out super amazing, for reasons unknown to my small brain.

Here is a demo, which you can watch to:

If you don’t want all the extra goodies, here is just the plain one:

Just call play_song() in a forever loop or whatever you want to do. Set the global variable stop_music to true if you want to stop the song. It will reset once you start playing the song again.

3 Likes

Putting the code in does not work at all it says I have 101
time errors. (BRUH)

Sorry, forgot to say you need the timers extension…

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh. Got it

1 Like

Me neither ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

I sort of like fortnite but I suspect that minecraft will come back

2 Likes

It has happened where I live.

2 Likes

Not yet for me (I live in England (GMT time) and all of my classmates are absolutely OBSESSED with the game

1 Like

i like minecarft cause i can use my creativity to build house and park core really just anything

but i do not have minecarft

2 Likes

Fortnite has building.

Building in Fortnite doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue:

Plz don’t try to convince me, trust me, it is just annoying that people try to change my mind, which is impossible on this topic.

But I have a creative mode in which you could build anything.

Everyone has a different opinion on this, but I’m sort of on the fence, and I’m very hard to get off the fence (basically I’m 50/50 about this and I won’t bow to peer pressure)

1 Like