Microsoft MakeCode

Castle crawler

fight snakes and collect treasure!:slight_smile:
11 Likes

Looks great!

This is incredible! I like that the snakes go back to sleep if you wait a bit, and the art for the health vending machines is awesome.

Definitely the most fun I’ve had hitting snakes with a club to get a toothbrush. Two thumbs up!

It’s amazing

Thanks for this, it’s been a great reference tool :+1:t5:

I Love It! It Is So Fun!

hello alright i thought your game was really cool and i’m creating a game called the world of humans and ogres and there is still a lot to do you could help me a lot by answering my comment with a picture of the attack system and how to animate the enemies and make them walk I would be very happy :grin:

This Is A Really Fun Game!

太厉害了,这是地牢游戏应该有的样子。

^ what he said
It’s amazing, this is what a dungeon game should look like.

It just cannot be any better than this.
Great game and a great study.

really great game

Graphics were just super cool. :smile:

Hello! This is Dmitry, from TinkerGen STEM Education. Our company made a retro gaming console for use with Makecode Arcade, called GameGo. We have also developed a series of free online courses to help our users to get started with GameGo and learn how to make their own video games. Despite the courses are written for GameGo, there is no restriction on use with other hardware or purely in Makecode simulator.
In the course, there is a recommendation section, where we recommend some good games for students to help them learn. We want to include two games, that you made, in recommendation section: Castle crawler, Mini wars. We think they are very suitable as Demo Games for GameGo, because these games fully demonstrate the characteristics of Arcade.

We hope to obtain your permission to allow us to recommend your game in the course, and use Castle crawler as Demo Game in GameGo. In addition, we will send you a free GameGo for you to use and create even more wonderful games. Please reach me at maslovdmitry@chaihuo.org for further communication!
@reyhanPanci256

ok! :slight_smile:

this game is great! i am making a game like this but it has multiple dungeons and a over world.

1 Like

gusses adventure