Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

I do not speak japaneese (if that is japaneese) but they for sure look so cute. my favorite is the 3rd one

2 Likes

Let me guess

@WoofWoof and @Reflectfr

2 Likes

Because YOU decided not to, or because SOCIETY decided for you

1 Like

I like Astatine-213 too but plutonium is more easy to find

/j

1 Like

i could make one but i hate doing complex math in makecode js or blocks

2 Likes

Astro what coding type did you use for black heart block or ts

2 Likes

I asked Google so Im pretty sure it’s polonium 210

2 Likes

6 minutes… i feel im getting bullied. i got 24 hours :skull:

4 Likes

What a handsome guy!

2 Likes

Yeah, I am but I didn’t realize there was also a they/them option on the poll! :sob:

3 Likes

New Chatting Area, new most liked post, am I right?

8 Likes

You can still change your answer!

3 Likes

Yeah but if you really think about it it’s ogganeson although the atom last for a few milliseconds and is nearly impossible to make it would emit the most cause it heavy and stuff

2 Likes

Guys snake gang forever snake this post if you like snakes more than those ugly feathery stupid avian things

4 Likes

ALL HAIL THE EGG!!!

2 Likes

@TheEarth I used blocks, but i’ll probably switch to ts, i heard its faster.
@Hulahoop Why thank you, i (don’t) try

1 Like

Few seconds :skull:

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much society decided for me

3 Likes


Ah! I didnt ask yall guys, whats your favorite manga cover?!
I added a new one too.
So… which ones?

  • Cover A (Summer special)
  • Cover B (Demon Slayer Parody)
  • Cover C
  • Cover D
0 voters
2 Likes

so that right now has been kinda done so I’m hoping to get it out by October 15 probably earlier but just to be safe and I wanted to give a sneak peak but for legal reasons I’m not (legal being I don’t want you guys to steal it I trust most of you but) but I will say this it has stuff for Halloween and Easter and Christmas and April fools that’s automatic

1 Like