Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

Oh swirling you have competition

1 Like

it’s because you can only choose 2…

4 Likes

why is it a joke, I do all of those things all the time, they’re some of my favourite hobbies

1 Like


6 minutes… i can’t wait that long… NOOOOOOOOÖOÔÒÓŒØŌÕ

4 Likes

Saw that air at 3:42 pt

2 Likes

Actually radium is the most I think

3 Likes

I got it for 10 seconds bro

3 Likes

Hehe I ranked this that means 1 of the ducks is eaten by the snake to fill it up

3 Likes

this duck ate the snake

1 Like

My stuff from hackclub! Thanks, randomuser!

11 Likes

BEHOLD! My first manga covers!


What do yall think?

15 Likes

I don’t think I discriminate by race religion or gender I try not to at leadt

6 Likes

doraemon bro?!

2 Likes

AAAHHH DUCKY WAS BIT BY SNAKE!

HOW DARE YOU @TheEarth! Ducks will come now… jk :slight_smile:

4 Likes

image

@TheEarth?

3 Likes

Like pins for hardware

I put it in as a joke

1 Like

Even feather???

1 Like

Okay, time for another one.

Which extensions disappear forever?

  • Mini menu
  • Extra effects
  • Timer
  • Settings
  • Sprite data
  • Character anims
  • Color
  • Browser events
  • Status bars
  • feather
0 voters
1 Like

That it so long, it longer than my lifespan
/j

Do me next!