Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

can somebody send the link to the stream with the rest of the sprite starts gameplay?

3 Likes

This topic will last years so I need a my first post in it to be a good one…

I eat ice.

19 Likes

Pointers??? What

5 Likes

Wow… I didn’t even know this was possible

8 Likes

Hi guys! My name is @HollowKnighter and I am relatively new to makecode.

I would like your opinion on which game I make next.

New Game
  • Ultrakill 2
  • Hollow Knight: Electro REMASTER
  • Elder Scrolls VI: Syyrgil
  • The Ender World
  • Edge of Apocria
  • Hollow Knight: Abyssfall
  • Elder Scrolls: Apocrypha
  • Last Rites I: Infection
0 voters

Pls vote soon

P.S. some games I have talked about on my other posts

6 Likes

Using these stats as a reference I will grow to 17 k likes by the end of the year if I get 1 k likes a month

6 Likes

K so like all my cool games I’m put this on hiatus until I learn js with my new project “really cool space shooter game with enemy’s bosses upgrades a story and maybe lore as well using classes and using no extensions hopefully also this is getting kinda long as a title so I should do something about that I should make this the projects description but that would take too much time”

6 Likes

Why is this cursed it looks fine when opened tho

4 Likes

I have one!

Not really a rule but just general advice. Even in the Chatting Area there is a topic. You can talk about anything just make sure you have a reason to say it. We don’t need any extra cheeseman role play because it can clog up moderation and prevent someone who has an actual game from sharing it for awhile.

This doesn’t happen often which I’m very glad about but just don’t say stuff that has no reason to be said!

10 Likes

The legend :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Oh yeah?

I like cheese.

7 Likes

the great reset…

this event will be talked about for generations.

4 Likes

Yesss the classic black always looks good!

2 Likes

The legend is back! :laughing:
It was very well used and loved!

7 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!! HE’S BACK!!!

3 Likes

There is war between my top 3 top topics!

8 Likes

It’s a C/C++ thing
Pointer (computer programming) - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Wait let me try:
I like Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
/j

5 Likes

the cheeseman lore was crazy cool tho

2 Likes

I want to be one of the first people to say something here but I don’t know what to say…

So hello

5 Likes