Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

You may have been loved the most. But I give the most love of everyone. Wise words from hula hoops

3 Likes

also to carry what i siad before does anyone know how to scale a website/html

5 Likes

10K posts near makecode’s 10th anniversary…

8 Likes

Define scale. What are you currently using?

7 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Smash Brosh thingy

i eat water >: )

7 Likes


@WoofWoof is that a piece of bread

14 Likes

Frog

18 Likes

Think its a frog

2 Likes

I also eat it

10 Likes

image

Uhh what this thing mean

2 Likes

I EAT FOOD

3 Likes

And i’ll get 12k if I keep up

2 Likes

Bro what

1 Like

like make it fit on a phone or tablet I’m building it on a chromebook so it looks good there and I’m using inline css (for exzample width: 50%) and if I do Ctrl shift I it looks weird theres no view port but that because I thought it looked weird when I test it there’s a green bar on the right and and green bar on the bottom of the screen vertical and horizontal when I inspect them the vertical right one says its the HTML tag the horizontal bottom one says its the div I have that will slide from under the screen

2 Likes

Gmod Soldier Dancing on Green Screen
Gmod Soldier Dancing on Green Screen
Gmod Soldier Dancing on Green Screen

WASD, space for jump, menu for spawn menu, mouse scroll wheel for blue coin (block spawner) and yellow coin (the Phys cannon). Also, with the Phys cannon right click to freeze the blocks and left mouse to grab it

Frank West Dead Rising Dance

3 Likes

does that mean in another year, we get to go back?

3 Likes

new ‘rule’ when a new chatting area is made you must send a img of yer computer :zany_face: lol

5 Likes

hi sorry I post a pole on the last one if servival of Halloween get more of a game update

  • no
  • yes
0 voters
2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll make one of them win

4 Likes