Microsoft MakeCode

Chatting Area! Have fun!

Hello! Have fun! Talk to eachother! Also non coding related! First I will show my PC Setup!(This is not to make anyone jelous! I just want to show people!)
I just think it looks too great not to share! Bc rn I can not show anybody else!

Before anybody gets jelous! Do not worry this whole setup was not expensive! (>800$) Any dream can become true! The PC was not expensive and still runs 500+FPS on Minecraft! Feel free to post your setups!
Thanks and bye!

8 Likes

hi yall

6 Likes

My “office” (normally it is really messy)
It is cheaper than it seems. Less than 900 and really powerful. The desk is a little too small for everything :rofl:.

5 Likes

Wow looks great! RGB for life :laughing:! Nice 3D printer! Must be fun making things with it… but I know it takes some time!

3 Likes

I wish i could show mine but…it’s filled with papers so i have to clean first. :sweat_smile: :newspaper:

4 Likes

Over $800 dollars? :laughing: (you meant “<” right? or is it backward in Europe?)

5 Likes

Don’t worry I also have a big mess sometimes…

4 Likes

I havent printed in a while cause I can’t get the first layer to stick :frowning:. I’ve tried everything, and it refuses to.

4 Likes

Oof…i can ask my teacher because she has 3D printer, so she might know how to fix this problem so i’ll ask her.

4 Likes

Graduated! Let go! Next up, high school.

3 Likes

uhhhhhh i hope so.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oops sorry of course I meant less that 800$…

4 Likes

hello! I have an idea- why don’t we do something like this :

Making Computer Models in Makecode Arcade!

5 Likes

Yasss queen! :computer: :computer_mouse:

4 Likes

An Ender 3! Awesome! Me and my Dad share one!

We had a problem with stuff not sticking, and it was our magnetic plate had worn out. That’s easy to replace. If only part of the plate is a problem, you can print items on the less worn part of the plate for a while.

Also, for hard to print parts, we use Magigoo, a special glue for 3D printers.

3 Likes

It is not bed adhesion, not nozzle height, nor bed temp.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’m using a glass bed now, but I’ll try using the glue!

3 Likes

Why did I get a notification about this? I didn’t talk here before this.

3 Likes

I think if you read it for over 5 minutes or something like that it will count…

3 Likes

my pc stup its just a laptop and a mouse :neutral_face:

5 Likes