ChimbroBalloon Campaign Center!

VOTE FOR THE BALLOON MADE BY CHIMBRODAPRO!!!

This is the campaign center for the presidential elections coming up. Here are the things I will do as a president:

  • I will host lots of competitions and unofficial game jams with better trophies.
  • I will try and make better games

@ChimbroDaPro is also with me for the presidential candidate, which is why…

VOTE FOR THE BALLOONATIC AND CHIMBRO!!!

because voting for ChimbroBalloon means voting for respect!

Thanks, RizeUpDev

8 Likes

How are balloons more aware than a living animal :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

Hi to start WOW that was AMAZING and i wish you the best of luck! but sadly for you I will be the one winning good luck!!

1 Like

Yo guys @ChimbroDaPro is joining my campaign!

3 Likes

ANTS FOREVER!!!

3 Likes

Yeah sure why not? I’ll join this campaign :winking_face_with_tongue:

3 Likes

I SHALL STOMP ON THE ANTS!
jk :slight_smile:

@AlexK could you change the topic title to ‘ChimbroBalloon Campaign Center!’?


Also

Could you edit the topic post to be this. Thanks!

1 Like

Roger that.

Ummmm… go search Google, I don’t know…

Don’t worry!

Theirs 4 quadrillion ants are you sure you’d win?

1 Like

And there is a few millions hula hoops! I’m all for everyone tho. Pls don’t make it too violent. We need peace not war.