Code not switching back to blocks after adding custom palette

I know you have to make a namespace color and then add the pallete in hexadecimal code but when I tried switching back to blocks it wouldn’t work. The weird thing is, that in another project, I did the same thing and it switched back to blocks easily. I put the custom pallete in a different file, could that be why it isn’t working?

this is the project pls help

1 Like

It’s not allowing you to switch back to blocks because it cannot compile the code. Your code has to be clean before you can switch to a different language.

You can see where the compiler is complaining.

The error panel can give you a clue as to the problem. In this case, you cannot declare a color palette twice. Remove one of them.

2 Likes

Ah yes I tried that but it still said

image

The reason is I put the thing in the copy of Squishia, but it had some unfinished features and the original had the features. So I put it in a custom file but after I added the palette it gave me that message

Here is the link

1 Like