CYBERSHIFT v.4.5 [New Art]

THE SIDE WAYS GRAVITY IS EXCATLY WHAT I WANTED TO ADD!

(I couldn’t figure it out :sob:)

2 Likes

I think the sideways gravity kind of doesn’t fit in the game. I mean it’s a cool concept but I don’t think I’ll be adding it during my development.

3 Likes

Well I added it

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone will ever beat test me

2 Likes

I do to. I made it too the White Speed zone.

2 Likes

Lets Be Honest… @Lucas_M’s Level was TOO GOOD Not to be an official level.

(You Can Obtain CAT by Beating Shifted (Or Test Me By @Lucas_M)

5 Likes

nice game!

2 Likes

Looks like there’s more retexturing to do…

2 Likes

I would prefer if Shifted would remain Test ME. I understand that shifted makes since, but I like the test me vibe it gave off! And the text would say test me instead of by Lucas-m. Also pls keep the back ground black because it is really distracting for me.
Glad you coded Cat that is good and the changes to the level is also really good!
I made a version with no tiles in the background and Test me going back to test me!, but its up to who ever picks up this game to see if it should be Test me or Shifted

4 Likes

my level time travel this level contains flashing lights

2 Likes

A Pixel artist’s work is never done.

1 Like

I’ll reveal a couple of details:
→ my build is called ‘CS (CyberShift) Evolution client’

Sneak peak:

→ This might take a while to develop since I have a really really big amount of work to do (literally all day every day) so I might push back the release as far as mid-february (sorry about that)

Thank you all for understanding!

5 Likes

Alright Test Me It Is!

2 Likes

…How…just how is everybody so good at pixel art…

2 Likes

@JavaDoodle, is it ok if I modify some of your levels in the game. I initially started this client’s development as just a layer over your game but since you made me the developer I think I should change some of the levels already in the game. Nothing special, just polishing them a little and making the learning curve of the game easier

3 Likes

Nevermind. Back To Updating Cybershift.

I Have Added Community Levels! (@Gideon_loves_cats 's Time travel is the first level to be added!)
I’ll make a Topic where you can submit community levels!

4 Likes

Of Course! (I replied fast cause I was scrolling as soon as this was approved lol)

1 Like

You can Obtain @Gideon_loves_cats 's TIME TRAVEL SKIN By beating 5 Community Levels! (Or beat time time travel 5 times right now cause it’s the only one lol)

2 Likes

my next level FLAME

4 Likes

Finally I beat it

3 Likes