This Is Where you Submit Levels To CYBERSHIFT!
How To Submit
- First Use the most recent link (I’ll Update it don’t worry) To Cybershift!
- Go To Community Levels in main menu and add an INDEX To The Menu
- Make A Tilemap, level, Name, And Spawn Position (Collum, Row)
OPTIONAL BUT JUST MAKES MY LIFE EASIER
- Add A Rank face (add an icon to the menu)
- tell me if the level is actually beatable before you submit it, so I don’t have to play something as hard and long as DEADLOCKED just to see if it’s a legit, fair level.
I will add one soon MWAHAHAHAA i will make it easy dont worry
CYBERLOCKED MY HARDEST LEVEL and 2 easier levels.
Why does everyone post their level in the original Cybershift post? Can’t we post them here instead?…
(I just like really organized things)
that’s what I made this post for.
I can’t explain how much I agree. I love when thing are organized and tidy, especially in a formal manner!
I’m pretty sure this is harder than Deadlocked…
Didn’t you contradict yourself in the base game yourself? Some levels like ignitor immidiately throw obstacles at you which make it hard to react
Well since I don’t like being a Hypocrite. Looks like I got some editing to do…
It’s okay, that’s just my opinion. I’ll change some levels in my version of the game.
Whoa, why are topics getting approved so fast all of a sudden?
The mods are online, It’s around 2pm east coast time.
(Also me working on my mini game jam entry at 3:00 am)