DefineImpossibleCo

Welcome to DefineImpossibleCo. Where our goal is to set a new definition of what is possible in coding and exploring new areas we have not yet explored. This will include sharing ideas and collaborating on projects! Please try to give constructive feedback and to keep this topic productive. For now I am the President but I need 1 VP and 2 Moderators for this topic to keep it productive.

DefineImpossibleCo leadership
  • I want to be the Vice President
  • I want to be a Moderator
  • Join DefineImpossibleCo
  • Don’t Join
0 voters
1 Like

Gladiator Game (Took me a while)

After I finish a part of my project, I want to make an extension. I’ve never made an extension and I’ve never made anything 100% in JS.

Does this count?

Anyone Joining, Welcome to DefineImpossible. This is a topic where you can post your new creations, ask for coding help and collaborate with others. The results for the vote for VP and Moderator will be locked in 10 days. Also if more than the needed amount of people sign up for any of the positions, I will choose based off badges, stats and profile information. Happy coding!

1 Like

Yea it does. I think if you are having trouble in JS you could always switch to blocks (my favorite) or python. Also if you need any help thinking of ideas or are having code issues in JS I would be happy to help. I always start with the main game skeleton and then just add things that the community says that they would want for the extentions.

1 Like