Dress up game--Pixel Cutie

I tried to make a character creator for my first game. It was quite hard with the 16 color palette limit! I’d love suggestions for outfits/character designs. I made the music and am currently working on more tracks as well. https://arcade.makecode.com/S25373-79284-72892-65765 .

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

Oh, thank you!

2 Likes

May I ask what made you joint eh forums? Friends? Teachers? Or just stumbled upon it???

1 Like

Well, I couldn’t find anywhere else to post my games. I looked it up and the forum showed up frequently. And you?

2 Likes

I stumbled apon the forums in dec 2024

2 Likes

My brother was on it and I saw so I was like “ I wanna join too” and ya. Nothing special. Cool that you managed to search it up on your own :+1:

1 Like

But you joined in September 2025

2 Likes

Yep I waited

2 Likes

Wait who is your brother?

2 Likes

wait your bro uses the forums tooooo? who is he?

1 Like

His username was @Typhoon

He was making a farming game but he stopped

1 Like