Escape the Monster (UPDATED v.5.2.7)

Hey everyone! I haven’t posted in a while but I’m sure you remember this game I’ve been working on for a while. Before I say anything else about the game, I want to give a shout out to YamJam for their awesome makecode music. I know I didn’t really ask permission (sorry!) but like with my other versions, your name is in the credits!

Anyway, I have added a bit of new things to this version of Escape the Monster. The AI is still the same, but the maps are bigger and better. There is also a new level 4.

Also, there is running stamina which lasts 5 secs.

Have fun, but remember, this is a horror game and there are jumpscares lol.

3 Likes

wait did you use my music for this ?!

If you did. then i am absolutely honored to be included in someone elses project like this. thanks!

Roman

1 Like

nice game!

1 Like

Update! https://arcade.makecode.com/S98797-00700-72617-36079

1 Like

This is fun, and (of course) scary!! What do you think you’ll add next?

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea, but I’ll take suggestions!

1 Like

I’m glad. I was worried you might not like that your music was in here (I didn’t ask permission, sorry about that). But your name is in the credits!

1 Like

I did make this other game for fun though: https://arcade.makecode.com/S66905-77956-79414-85691

2 Likes

Cool, I like that it takes the usual galaga format and makes it different by keeping the enemies/asteroids in screen! The powerups, health, and effects add a bunch too

1 Like