Explosion playgrounds (BETA)

man, it’s been a while since I’ve posted any games, right?
any who welcome to SECTOR 5 or the [null] [not identified]

you should be able to change the grenade you throw in the function’s menu by the way.
any who, have fun testing!

…

…

Summary

you’re not alone.

Summary

stay quiet when it comes.

7 Likes

Hmm, it doesn’t do anything for me?
(Also, I think there’s a smiley face fast approaching)

functions menu has 5 grenades that you can place in the when b button pressed.

also, just hide in your closet every hour or so for 2 days and he will leave.

1 Like

Wait, but I don’t have a closet!
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴬᴬᴬᴬᴴ

1 Like

thats it im calling scout tf2 to your location he will take care of it, just make sure to wear shades tho

1 Like

stay quiet when what comes? nothing is- oh god wh- A-

@Brainstorm_Studios has been permanently banned. reason: unknown

2 Likes

oh god i need to delete it

2 Likes