Update Log:
July 29 2026:
![]()
I know you said
but I was making something with this extension and I could of done with out this but this makes it more easy sadly though I used some Gemini
it grabs whatever stat is at that index from that list
Update Log:
July 29 2026:
![]()
I know you said
but I was making something with this extension and I could of done with out this but this makes it more easy sadly though I used some Gemini
it grabs whatever stat is at that index from that list
Update Log:
July 29 2026:
![]()
I added a Add block that is good ish my programming skills are mid and Gemini got stupid to make sure so..
Love the determination for this extension @NeverStopTheCoder ! Also, if you need help with like the pxt or code, just ask me. But, I’m pretty sure you got it since you’re other extensions are good. (
ty (thank you)
well I’ve updated the ![]()
block every thing should still work just now it should return images the right way and you can use it blocks its just something I notice when making something with this my other game I made using this and any ones areadly made should be fine because I in the other game was only needing non image stuff from a stat which worked but now I needed this with images so now instead of doing [Object object] it does { (Image data here wont be seen) } or {}