Game Ideas

I have made a lot of games in the past -

Well, only a few are on the forum - https://games-gallery.jacobcarpenter.com/author/867

and I am all out of ideas.

It doesn’t have to be big, or it can be humungous - JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!
all ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

• GameGod

Reaction time game?

The MakeCode Team created a game idea generator many moons ago. So did @kjw. Maybe one of them can give you some inspiration.

1 Like

Yes, I have tried those. They gave me a lot of inspiration. I have gone through many of the games it gave. Now most of them are repeats.

What do you mean?

So like time how long it takes a player to press a button when something pops up. Do like 10 of them with random durations in between and displays statistics at the end, like fastest time, slowest time, mean time, etc.

1 Like

Okay!

Check out some of the retro games, where this type of programming started:

2 Likes

Perhaps a vertical platformer like “Doodle Jump”?

4 Likes

YES I LOVE DOODLE JUMP.

Nice profile pic btw. Watermelons are good. :watermelon::+1:

2 Likes

Doodle jump is fun.

3 Likes

Doodle jump was basically my life in the late 2000s! Lol
Thank you about the profile pic! Watermelon is my favorite!

3 Likes

How about parkour like game where you travel throughout space, and each planet has its own rules like gravity level?

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good idea

yea pretty good

I found something like doodle jump. It talks about math and stuff and it’s exactly like doodle jump. Try the tutorial. I tried it before and I didn’t know half of the math they were talking about. It’s fun to learn. You learn something new everyday.

4 Likes

Ah yes, I remember that one, that was a good stream. Very funny, and the squirrel was another story altogether. (Not that I could draw a squirrel)

1 Like

Believe me, I couldn’t draw a squirrel either. :smile:

3 Likes

Squirrels are the greatest mystery of the world

3 Likes

Game ideas eh, you can make a PVP game, everyone likes those, I think