Geometry dash inspired "spider" gamemode!

Hi!! I haven’t posted in a while but now I need help with my latest game. its only started but I need help with someone maybe giving a bit of lore maybe but most importantly getting a good 16x16 sprite for me to use as the teleport logic was made a bit with ChatGPT and only works with 16x16 so that would be best. I really want to embrace this game and try making it the best it can be, but I need your ideas to make it come to life!!! anything to develop the game is gratified!

THE GAME:https://arcade.makecode.com/S55972-01130-11660-49777

I really hope you help me develop the game to a bigger thing!

1 Like

I like the mechanics… but I think the game could use the a and b button for special moves, add enemy’s and some lore. (mabey how there is a magic stone making gravity not work and you have to stop an enemy from getting it) I attached a alien like sprite you could use as the character.

New Piskel (1)

sorry! new link here! https://arcade.makecode.com/S55972-01130-11660-49777

1 Like