I'm changing my name!

This is MarkyMarcus (not for long!)

I’m chanaging my name! One vote only, Closes on November 1st midnight (UK Time)

MarkyMarcus is now…
  • Mark…_I’m just Mark
  • Marcus…_I’m just Marcus
  • DudeSprite
  • NotShrek
  • Potato2
  • Studio_of_Pickaxe
  • AnotherRandomUser
  • CyeberSphere
  • PixelMaster64
  • Kirbobby
  • FlagMan
  • InvaderMaker
  • What_Is_My_Name?
  • Arcader
  • Makecoder
0 voters
3 Likes

Huh, some of these names look familiar…

5 Likes

KIRBOBBY ON TOP!!! a

3 Likes

I feel like you shouldn’t copy other names.. especially studio of sword since I’m guessing you’re not actually a studio. Also, we don’t know how others will feel about that.

4 Likes

Oh names cant have periods

2 Likes

MakeCoder and Mark are already taken.

2 Likes

oh well.

Hear me out on this but Markcode

6 Likes

Yk I’m actually kind of flattered that Marky wants to use my old username but with a pickaxe

2 Likes

Btw I was MakeCode I forgot my account email or its password tho sad

2 Likes

some of these names look a little… familiar… please don’t steal/impersonate others names

3 Likes


How much do you hate pixel art?
Do you only hate making pixel art or just hate pixel art?
You probably hate MakeCode arcade and minecraft then.

Also your profile reveals a lot of personal information.

2 Likes

A block count too high?

1 Like

make you name “pixel_art_is_the_best_oooh_yippee_i_love_it_so_much_that_i_made_a_pixel_art_of_a_face_ → [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[ [[[[[[ [[[[[[ [[[ [ [ [[[[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [ [ [ [ [[[[ [[[[[[[[[_you_just_need_the_right_screen_size_oooo_yippe” if not then choose “albert”

I was wondering why I CAN’T REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME!

1 Like

WAIT WHAT??? checks the tiny plant pots in the window

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

that is old. i’m ok with pixel art now. :slight_smile: ill change it

2 Likes

You could probably piece together my exact city from stuff I posted but not who I am

3 Likes