INDECISIVE (Dev-log)

I’m making a Dev-log for this game i’ve been working on recently to document and hopefully get feedback on. :slight_smile:

INDECISIVE is a 2D Platformer that will combine 6 platformer genres into one game. I currently have

(Puzzle), (Shooter), (Immersive Simulator), (Open-world), (Management (eg: a Factorio kinda game)), and (Story) as game genres.

My plan is to create separate projects and each one be focused on the genre (Except for story because that will be the game itself and not a separate genre.).

I also added Rhythm game to the genres but I’m keeping it as an easter egg, mainly because I don’t see it fitting in with the other genres.

Heres the progress I currently have.

(Rhythm genre): https://arcade.makecode.com/S27358-40793-89807-07717 (Please ignore the messy code. I’ll clean it up pretty soon.)

(Management): https://arcade.makecode.com/S45810-03699-19633-36302 (You can walk past the sides of the screen to see the other areas and press (A) to interact with things.)

12 Likes

This is AWESOME

3 Likes