Is it possible to see ALL the generated code in MakeCode?

Greetings!

I am trying to learn, and implement, certain things within MakeCode, specifically for the micro:bit, but eventually for other platforms, like the Adafruit CLUE and such like.

I have two main issues that this question addresses:

1. Using the GiggleBot extension there is a “parameter” (?) oval block for left eye, right eye, or both eyes (on the GiggleBot) - but there is no obvious enabling block.  However, if you go waaay down to the NeoPixel blocks, there is an enabling block - but not where you’d expect to find it, and it doesn’t really make sense in the GiggleBot context.  I would like to know how that block is built so I can, perhaps, import it into the GiggleBot extension in a way that makes sense.

2. I have discovered a bug such that if the “Play Tune” block is used with certain specific GiggleBot blocks, the program fails to compile.  Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to determine exactly WHY this is true as error messages are sparse at best and all I can see is the created block code.

I would like to see ALL the code, includes, the main block of code, external function definitions, mice, rats, leftover lunch from last week, etc.

How do I do this?  I cannot even SAVE the offending code unless I comment something out.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!