Makecode memes

Hmmm good enough

there’s also the option of asking AI!
/j

The thing is about that, one of the challenges would never end…

1 Like

I don’t even think the eyes are smaller!

Ultimate circle form go…


I should make Spark version 5.

7 Likes

I chose the most circular reaction to react to this post

5 Likes

Is “Spark” a pun on “Mark” (I mean like iron man)
Mark 15 Mark 85 ect.

2 Likes

What I do

9 Likes

You make me want to go back to my Grammar Police roots.

2 Likes

Well it was because I have several versions of profile pictures of my character Spark.
But it being like mark 3 or something could work.

Also…

Memes are usually relatable, you shouldn’t always use AI.

5 Likes

will reflect type well when he has money right infront of them?


Rune is purple, Thanos is purple, they have to be the same person.

11 Likes

Dont use ai.

4 Likes

For all of you block coders

5 Likes

well we need to defend our forums from AI, Crawler, or any Machines with any weapon

3 Likes

Circle perfection : 95.85% (good)

4 Likes

*converts to js*

let _1 = 2
let _3 = 7
let answer = _1 + _2
1 Like

Actually crawlers can be helpful in bringing new members. Otherwise MakeCode just would not be indexed. The biggest problems are definitely generative AI.

2 Likes

this is equivalent to the papyrus roaring knight theory

1 Like

I would like to understand how bitshifting works but my brain looks like thisHydrogen | Formula, Properties & Uses | Study.com

7 Likes