Makecode memes

woopsies! wrong red red sprite

1 Like

Will he [draw redSprite as a circle correctly] when he has money right in front of him?

2 Likes


this?

2 Likes

nice or moment
Screenshot 2026-09-30 10.48.11 AM

3 Likes

Outline’s too thin RAHHH

I belive @randomuser is she/her

2 Likes

Yo you didn’t die cool

Most of the other people I used to know like, spontaneously combusted or smth

Not sure how I didn’t notice you if thats what you were up to tho TwT

2 Likes

When you don’t know the code for that one feature

7 Likes

Just use arrays

1 Like


please accept this

3 Likes

It’s not pixelated.

—

Much better! I would tone down the size of the eyes tho.

2 Likes

Letme guess, this is just to make me change my pfp? Since it’s a J and not a T?

1 Like

my PFP is basically just a badly made pixel art drawing of me. I Lowkey thought people knew this sorry

3 Likes

oops sorry

2 Likes

The tile scan extension could help with this.

Circle perfection : 95%

image

Circle perfection : 73%

Circle perfection : 99.99% (almost look alike Verity)

6 Likes

2 Likes

Guys have you ever seen the “studying until the ice melts” challanges? What about “coding until the post gets approved”?

5 Likes

will he perfom when he has money right infront of him

Sorry i read your code wrong i thought you checked if one of multiple types of tiles is on a specific location, but now i looked again and for what your code actually does arrays arevnt very usefull

1 Like