Makecode memes

Mine are better cause you can’t use //%block=“”

1 Like

of course

2 Likes

GASP I have been MENTIONED

2 Likes

where do you get that extention?

i dont get it.

This Duck Society is Quackers! :laughing:

1 Like

What about it?
You’re not @AlexK.

4 Likes

8 Likes

and one more

8 Likes

He probably just created the block himself.

2 Likes

fr i have never seen a create studio block or a green block that says code

1 Like

Crazy? I was crazy once, until the bats, but still then. Crazy? I was crazy once, until the bats, but still then. Crazy?

5 Likes

bro where making the forums in makecode peice by peice lol

Custom JavaScript file

1 Like

8 Likes

Wait, is that actually a thing?

2 Likes

you’re back!!!

5 Likes

yup I tested

1 Like

I meant to reply to @British_Dog

3 Likes

thats crazy man

1 Like