Makecode memes

secret photo of Joey in a meeting

image

4 Likes

^ think photo monkeynutze posted was fake, this is the real picture

14 Likes

ok! thx

Its a couple of users names like

image

5 Likes

Also makecoders going to the godot forum

I went there ONCE then decided I was never gonna join

1 Like

are u sure ???

2 Likes

lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

Guest moderator?

image

5 Likes

Ah I see what you did there

1 Like

How It feels realizing that I’m now an older user of the forums

giphy

11 Likes

if your an older member of the forums, what does that make me?

1 Like

Wait @jwunderl why does your thing have the (Guest) on it?

1 Like

One thing ive always wondered is why your pfp is a J when your name is ThatCoder

11 Likes

You joined over a month before me.

2 Likes

nu uh it ain’t fake! dat fake here look

7 Likes

He said older and he’s nearing his 3-year anniversary as are you

1 Like

Compared to other forum members Im like a baby :baby:

2 Likes

you’re only 2 years old. you still got black hairs

2 Likes

((im blue AND yellow sprite btw guys))

1 Like