I use the V2 with bluetooth, and it works as expected with very limited funtions. (with bluetooth uart read you get the data )
Yes I maybe I can share, but this is very specific useage of the tools I don’t know if it is interessting anybody.
Thanks for the error code update, I thought it was something with memory because it would be more obviously if running with two modules which are incompatible (why?) with each other.
Yes, I’ve used makecode editor for the bluetooth support (micropython doesn’t have any unfortunately)
I do not know, how you tested, but if you want to import microbit-pxt-datetime and bluetooth in the same project, it seems working in the simulator, but if you deploy your code on the real microbit, then you get this 071 error code on startup, and then you have to choose, which is more important for you…
Maybe there is a split command and break command in micropython (and javascipt also), but in the makecode however it does not work nor effect. I know what I say since I used to use them years ago. Maybe this is a bug, try this, nothing will happen no error codes also:
array_string = “1,2,3,4,5,A”
array_s = array_string.split(",")
for i in range(array_s.length):