I HAVE MADE A GAME CALLED THE BACKROOMS, TRY IT OUT
Every time I turn a corner the guy with the long black arms is there ![]()
he always knows
warning new game incoming, https://arcade.makecode.com/S99791-88994-70012-94730
ZOMBIE ATTACK 1.3
I played this game on my livestream! It was TERRIFYING, so I suppose great job ![]()
You livestream? On what? Youtube?
turns around corner heart attack
also, is it possible to beat level one?
Twitch, yeah! ![]()
That’s awesome!
In zombie Attack, why does it say “Day” in the corner?
also, what is the point in charging up the bow when one shot autokills the zombies
and how am i supposed to kill the zombie surrounded by stone walls with the sign saying kill…
Oh, never mind its a time counter in the corner. i think there was a bug last time i played cause it just stayed on “Day” for forever but it works now.
Ok i died in zombie attack… with a score of 67…
i like how the zombies speed up though
It´s been a while since i have been on here… anyway. i´d like to introduce a new game coming very soon…
The name of the game
is..
Verity the magic 8-ball (Ask verity a yes or no question and he will decide your fate)
It is possible, there is a opening somewhere
Verity the Fortune teller, NOW OUT!!!
ask verity your problems, your concerns, or if lunch will taste good, it´s yours to decide!
The spinning sunbeam rings are so cool! : 0
Its responses are unsettling 0_0