My New Game: DreamScape

I am making a new game. Your character starts off in the dreamscape, then wakes up. I am not the best at pixel art and was wondering if anyone would make a 50 by 50 pixel bedroom that would work with raycasting? Thanks

DreamScape: Project Watch - alpha

2 Likes

how did you get the floor to appear in your game mines doesn’t for some reason

2 Likes

50x50 pixel or block? 50x50 is around 3x3 tiles, maybe you want something slightly bigger?

1 Like

Use neintoes extension

2 Likes

@Sword_Studios Just use tilemap for floor

1 Like

@VoxelMaster64 this is what i mean

2 Likes

so 50x50 tiles?

1 Like

Yes. I was hoping for a bedroom as realistic as possible, cause the bedroom is in the real world.

1 Like

I wanted to know the same thing

@MarkyMarkus i gave @Sword_Studios the answer

@VoxelMaster64 i could use the bedroom sometime soon

Ok I figUred it out by myself you need to use a different version of raycasting

im actually not sure how to make a good bedroom but I could try, maybe after today’s school though