Pat The Hermit (UNFINISHED / Music Problem)

Okay so i was trying to make it so that during each level the music changes and it works but now when you start a level you float and gravity doesn’t exist anymore…plz halp meh!

The promblem is in the call level function i think…

3 Likes

I moved the music playing code into a forever block, which did the trick. TBH, I’m not sure how that worked but ok :sweat_smile: (think it had to do something with the melody blocking)

This is a great game! I can’t wait to see it completed!

1 Like

On it @FlintAsher
I’ll tell you onceI review the code and play around a little.

Fixed

Check code for comment on the error.

Thank you guys for helping me out with this problem, i appreciate it a lot, i wonder what i’ll do for the second game in this series after i’m done. :smirk:

1 Like

Call in other people if you can to help.

1 Like

I challenge the all-mighty potato lord, @FlintAsher, to make enemies that do not fall off platforms! Also I brought a potato army to help!
:potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato:

2 Likes