Microsoft MakeCode

Pat The Hermit (UNFINISHED)

This is a little something i’m working on, i haven’t worked in makecode in a while so i haven’t gotten used to making idle and walking animations again. If you’d like to help me with that i would appreciate it.:purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Animations done. Just I don’t know why the idle animation will not apply. The turning around looks real smooth and realistic for some reason.

1 Like

I LOVE the animations on pat

1 Like

The reason why the idle animation isn’t playing is that the sprite does actually have vy inside that on game update function. Instead of checking if vy < 0, instead consider using the “is hitting wall bottom” block in the scene category

1 Like

Thanks! Love your new profile!

1 Like

Hey thanks for helping me with my project guys, note that this will eventually be a series and if you’re helping me i’ll try to make sure your username gets into the credits for each of the games in the series.

2 Likes

Got the idle animation working now. Had to use legacy animations for that one, tho.

1 Like

This is the movement and first level of the game done, will not post again until i have finished making all levels.

3 Likes

Going to be getting the game finished soon! :blue_heart: :heart:

1 Like