Piano Roll

Does anyone know how to use the piano roll extension well? i wanted to try making One of my favorite songs for a background music type thing but im not very good at it

2 Likes

yes click the music tab and the first thing that’ll pop up is piano roll or just search it lol

1 Like

It depends on what you’re asking for. Were you looking more into a focus on notes, timing, instruments or just a general overview?

1 Like

i was hoping for someone good at making songs, i would like some songs that i like for game theme songs

1 Like

Okay, I may have found a solution. I was looking for a way to where you could import songs into makecode arcade and I found this extension. It may or may not work, but if you have a royalty free song in WAV format, then you can test it out. Here’s the link(it’s to github): MakeCode Audio Converter — drag & drop

You could search up ā€˜free musicā€, or check out my own music topic! ā€œYamjams music topicā€

1 Like

@Ophelia This would be useful, but i am afraid my school has blocked github.

@yamjam do you thik you could make a song for me, cause i have already checked out the Free Music topic…

1 Like

I don’t know, I already have 2 songs I’m working on right now which doesn’t sound like a lot, but for someone like me that’s already a bit hard to do. I’ll look at the idea though.

1 Like

Have you heard Insane by Black Gryph0n b4?