Poker solitaire

This is my second game.
This is a one-player poker game where you place cards and cards in 5x5 squares and get points for roles in the vertical, horizontal, and diagonal directions.
This time my challenge is to implement the cursor and complex algorithms.
I found that when implementing complex processes, it is easier to implement the JavaScript directly instead of in blocks.

2 Likes

If it does not change from the loading screen, click ‘Show Code’ and then click on the simulator.
I don’t know why it won’t go from the loading screen.
The game is implemented in JavaScript, so switching to blocks changes the scope of the variables and causes an error.
Please refer to JavaScript for the source.

2 Likes

Successfully recreated the javascript-only project.
Fixed the problem of simulations not progressing from the loading screen.
Support for displaying hand information.

Please try to play it.

3 Likes

OMG this game is AWESOME and SO ADDICTIVE and I JUST CAN"T STOP PLAYING

Screenshot 2021-04-11 7.17.29 PM

1 Like

Thank you so much for playing this game. I’m glad for your message.
I’ve released the latest version on Github if you want to give it a try.

1 Like

Wow that’s a fantastic game – well done!

This version also works on my meowbit (the earlier version caused a memory error for me, just when it should display the ‘game over’ screen)

1 Like

Thank you for playing my game.
You are right, the previous version had performance problems.
In the previous version, all cards were drawn in Sprite and the object was retained until the end of the game.
It could work on high performance browsers such as Ipad, but it was running out of memory on hardware such as the Mewbit you have.
The latest version solves the memory problem by writing the Sprite image directly to the background image after placing the card on the board, and then destroying the Sprite object.
This technique is also applied in the next game I made.

2 Likes

this needs to go on the community games page

1 Like

What is the community games page?