Raycasting 3D render -- Blocks Edition

Quick question, is it possible to be able to move completely freely in EVERY axis? Not just going forward, backward, and side to side? I was wondering if you could add height into a 3d game.

2 Likes

Ya me too

1 Like

To my knowledge, right now and with this engine that isn’t possible. However many users have made custom engines that can do this, but they aren’t used to make games.

2 Likes

can somebody show me how to make my projectiles shoot the way im facing in my game im making im kinda dumb

1 Like

In the extension there are “dx” and “dy” blocks. If you plug those into the projectile’s velocity it should work. Multiply them to make the projectile go faster.

thank you so much

1 Like

Or use the scaled block for it
EDIT oh crap I forgot this was the ray casting extension I thought you were talking about


And I forgot that was also direction y and direction x

1 Like

its ok i made the same mistake before Aswell but thanks anyways