Requiem RIP OFF DEMO

I to make a rip off of @personalnote s game. Why did I do this Well ummm it kind of happened. If you would like me to work on it more leave a replay

15 Likes

what the 10/10

3 Likes

This is really preetyyy i like the graphics!

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS

The graphics are simply amazing and the mechanics + AI are just greatly done. I’d try to find a less glitchy way for wall sliding, but in general it’s amazing!

Mighty well done, sir.

I might use mechanics from this demo in future projects.

4 Likes

I am glad you guys love this and @personalnote you can use some of the code if you want

2 Likes

Just added a Killer Mushroom robot boss
download (1)
I really like the updating share link stuff the makecode team added

7 Likes

Woahh that is killer I like the colors

3 Likes

reminds me of the mooshroom monstrosity from Minecraft dungeons

5 Likes

glad you like it! and that art is AMAZING

3 Likes

Yeah I tried something new this time and I think it was worth it

2 Likes

Will the link auto update to any changes made within the project?

2 Likes

Any ideas for a name for this??

1 Like

Exstar… it is a good name

3 Likes

If you are logged in when you share, then every time you share the same link it updates the original link instead of creating a new one. If the link has an “S” before the numbers, then it’s one of the new links that can be updated.

It’ll only pick up changes if you share again. Also, you can still share links the old way by unchecking the checkbox that appears in the share modal about updating existing share links.

3 Likes

The Lost Person in Space?

2 Likes

Nothing spacey this doesn’t have too much space travel the parts I have added takes place in a lab, located in the desert

3 Likes

The Experiment
or The Desert Lab

2 Likes

how about Balroom?

bal = lab

so its Labroom

3 Likes

Added a second level I think I will keep the forum link up to date with the project I’m working on so expect lots of new stuff soon. I am having a really fun time coding this game!!

2 Likes

I finally got a name for this game

Also it now has three levels, one new boss, and 8 types of enemies if you count bosses

4 Likes