Scary game jam woow👻

You read the title
go make skme games that are spooky
deadline is 2026-10-31T07:00:00Z
good luck​:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::distorted_face:

1 Like

I got you https://arcade.makecode.com/S48999-14249-02220-39880

not great timing it with the official game jam going on at the moment

you might not get a lot of people cuz the big game jam

1 Like

Nope everyone’s doing the critter jam

2 Likes

not Manny people are going to join since there’s an official game game happening right now.

(also read my post that hopefully got approved in the official jam, bugs can be scary)

1 Like

intresting…

forgot to mention you dont have to make it
The games can just be previous ones yiu madebthatbare old but still spooky :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::distorted_face:

[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Mini Game Jam #24 - Halloween Jam!

Arcade

  • mini-game-jam

    I found this in the related section and it was posted on January!

Oops I meant “many”