Microsoft MakeCode

Some Space Game Blog

Hello! So this game is obviously heavily inspired by Innersloth’s “Among Us”. I wanted to make a “story” type game rather than a multiplayer game like “Among Us” is. I felt like there is so much you could do with this concept that Innersloth has provided. So, I’ve begun to make this game. Feel free to put suggestions, improvements, and ideas down below. :hugs:

** I will update regularly **

8 Likes

NICE GAME!!!
Guess what I am working on!

Controls:
CREWMATE
A task
B report
IMPOSTOR
A kill
B report/vent
OTHERS
A to start the game
A+B In game to open/close map
3 Likes

Hello Kat!
I am working on Among us and I wanted to ask how you made the name insert/keybord!
Because I will do customizable names and characters!
Thanks!!!

1 Like

There’s an ask for string block in the game category.

1 Like

Sure! I don’t know how to explain it- Let me pull up the code

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 8.11.30 AM
Ok- So basically you create a variable to “ask for string” and whenever you want an NPC or nametag to say the entered name you put the “name” variable

1 Like

Code is always better than an explanation. :wink:

Except my code. It’s ugly as heck.

1 Like

My code is always a mess- thats why I only showed the 3 blocks! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

You should see mine!

1 Like

Geez. I don’t even use format code as often. My room is like a junk drawer with a junk drawer. And my minecraft builds are not even in a good spot either

2 Likes

I don’t even use format code! I just drag them everywhere until they don’t overlap

2 Likes

I’ve started to try and organize my code with functions. Its an extra step but at least it looks better!

1 Like

I feel like I need to use Format code more often but I don’t kno where they will end up

3 Likes