SpaceVenture [ALPHA]

“Defend your home planet from invading aliens! Collect stars to keep your ship powered!”

If you notice any glitches or bugs, let me know! Tell me what you think of the game so far.

By the way, the title screen is just a placeholder for now.

6 Likes

Nice sound effects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! The sound effects, the subtle enemy animations, the way the meteors split, the white outlines, the mystical bars, AHH! I love this game, so fun and so polished. /gen

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS GAME!! It has great art! It takes a different spin on the classic gallica game

2 Likes

Thanks so much :D!!! I’m really glad that you liked my game! I will probably post updated versions of the game here if you would be interested.

4 Likes

Thanks Lucas! That is pretty much what I was going for, so I must be doing something right!

4 Likes

Thanks, the new sound blocks are very useful!

4 Likes

This game is incredibly well designed! I really enjoyed it!

1 Like

Here’s another version! I added increasing difficulties, more enemies, and other small tweaks. Hope you all enjoy! Also thanks for all of the support, it really means a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the art. It’s awesome when I see people using their own assets. It feels like the aliens are coming down too fast though. If you fixed this I think it would be a bit more fun.

3 Likes

Cute! maybe you could make the ship tilt in the direction it is flying, and you could have enemies that take more than one hit to destroy!

2 Likes