TEAM FORTRESS 2 In make code arcade

I am making a game based off of Team Fortress 2, and I want to show a sneak peek and see what the forums have to say about the game I am making

  • This will be an award winning game
  • Nice
  • Meh
  • I dont really like it
  • I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!
0 voters





Also, the reason I did not add ANY enemies is because I need help on how to make sprites shoot and do that while staying in one place

Also, the only game mode I worked on is casual and the only map I worked on is TWO FORT

Also, in the friend’s box I added red sprite and the earth

3 Likes

You could of picked ANYONE else but thank you for that

1 Like

Yipee bro thx

1 Like

Also I have an epic side quest of finding people who play team fortress 2

  • I play Team Fortress 2
  • I do not play Team Fortress 2
0 voters
1 Like

Also, sorry for the long wait If you think it’s taking a bit long

Scout Goes Insane in Padded Room