I’ve been making a game (its really simple), for a showoff project to show my skills and refresh my blocks memory (i code in JS usually). If u want you can make new characters, attacks, etc.
cant wait to join the community of coders!
I’ve been making a game (its really simple), for a showoff project to show my skills and refresh my blocks memory (i code in JS usually). If u want you can make new characters, attacks, etc.
cant wait to join the community of coders!
Welcome, @UmbralDusk!
Hey, @UmbralDusk! Welcome to the community, can’t wait to see what you do!
I have a few suggestions for things you could add/change. First off, you can’t block/defend because after pressing A for confirming the text saying how much damage the enemy did, it automatically attacks.
My second piece of advice, is just changing some text. When it says the enemy counter attacks, I assume it’s like an opportunity attack from D&D. I recommend changing the text to say something along the lines of “The enemy attacks!”
Thanks for the ideas!