is now possible!
- go to the beta https://arcade.makecode.com/beta
- export your game to a GitHub repository
- create a release! This step uploads the pre-compiled game to your GitHub repository.
- voila! The GitHub pages will now be pointing to a full screen simulator.
Need to retrofit an existing GitHub repository?
- turn on GitHub pages in the repository settings, using the
- copying the sources from https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-arcade/blob/master/libs/template to your repo (expect for pxt.json)
- open MakeCode beta, go to the GitHub view and create release (you might need to commit first)
Read more at https://arcade.makecode.com/publishing-games
That’s it, send us your feedback!