In a nutshell.
It would be great to help feedback on what direction to take this and the work I’ve done so far.
Progress so far
The following elements are now ready for review
- Step by Step Tutorials (using MakeCode system) to create that template game - Part One - Part Two
- Template game to remix - here
- Quick Challenge Cards for an intro session - here
- A template for the choice of Game Patterns tutorials - sample here
- A course home page to guide the process - something like https://arcade.makecode.com/courses/csintro1 - but with focus on the game design elements - structure based on this resource https://en.flossmanuals.net/phaser-game-making-in-glitch/_full/
User Tutorials getting complex
It would be good to have more clarity on how to create a functioning tutorial git repo - What are the minimum set of files needed for it to work - I’ve had patchy results resulting in a lot of delay.
Perhaps there is a simpler way to create small scale tutorials like the one above without creating a git repo for each one.
Course Home Page
It would be great to be able to create a course that would live https://arcade.makecode.com/courses/ or at least be able to use the similar documentation process.