[Tutorial] What are block objects, and how to use them

If you want to go to js why would you use these? you could use classes

cause the tutorial still teaches me how to use classes, I didn’t read the actual blocks part.

2 Likes

Theirs a small explanation on how to use classes in MakeCode in the classes and factory section it helped me start using classes it doesn’t talk about methods or inheritance tho

this extension is completely meant for blocks, there is pretty much no use in js! also, i think this is supposed to represent interfaces (a.k.a. objects)

Well, I’m pretty sure these are just for block users instead. That’s why I never use the extension; cause I just use classes instead.

1 Like

Oh same

The first three chapters are about regular classes in JS and are there to set the scenes; whether you use the blockObject extension or not

1 Like