A lot of things have been changed/scrapped, as my project is shifting from the main campaign to just the Cyber Grind (Endless Mode). I only realized how time-consuming it was to create multiple levels when finishing off 0-1, while getting some sense of accuracy. This is why I decided to switch to the Cyber Grind instead.
Here are some of the more significant changes:
Deletion:
-0-1 [Not really]
-0-1 OST (Into the Fire) [Not really]
-0-2
-Enemy triggers
Reworks:
-Gore system
-Blood
-Movement
-Style panel
-Malicious Face (Maurice)
-HUD
Right now, I’m working on modifying the ray-casting extension (With a bunch of help with ChatGPT), To get true vertical height. The ‘video’ under this is a test of what I have now; but note that this is not all that I have now, and I didn’t waste 3 months doing nothing.

[Sorry for the horrible quality, I had to compress it]
Note: Since my Exams are just around the corner, development is temporarily stopping soon. And also, if you really want me to bring back the main campaign, I might be able to dig through Version History.
- Keep Main Campaign (Prelude-Limbo)
- Continue with Cyber Grind