Why are people saying that makecode is a knockoff of scratch

buddy Makecode has repeat it doesn’t have repeat until {} but you can just use repeat until <not>{}

and It has a while loop

2 Likes

I mean its a little bit harder

2 Likes

I guess buts that’s a lot more code

1 Like

there’s no for loop!!

TRAITO-

/just kidding don’t eat me I’ll give you some


4 Likes

Aw man images don’t blur

4 Likes

Where’s the value of element of array and the index from 0 - x

Where’s on game update and in game update tree every x ms

2 Likes

What y u say dat

Wouldn’t On Game Update just be a forever loop?

And you can just do this for the game update X ms:

Also, for the element of the array, you could just use a list block and do this:

2 Likes

forever loops have micro pauses between frames while game update runs every frrame

4 Likes

Ok nevermind I take back everything I said Makecode and Scratch are now on the same level

4 Likes

(sorry I’m late) I think you can spoiler images like this?

3 Likes

Imagine it more like Two kids wanted to complete the same assignment and both got a good grade. They didn’t necessarily Copy of Eachother but they both did the same homework.

2 Likes