[Announcement] Fall 2026 Game Jam Now Open! Critter Jam!

Oooh I know this is going to be good. Can’t wait to see your progress.

6 Likes

oooo yipeeeee i love bugs!(other than stinkbugs) time to think what to make…

3 Likes

Can I make a game about blobs?

4 Likes

This’ll be my first official game jam! I won’t let this opportunity go to waste…

8 Likes

Isn’t that already an extension tho sprite walls by @Sonicblaston

1 Like

Ants also I’m either gonna countinue anted if Richard allows me else ill make an rts ant game

1 Like

The mods genuinely made this for me on everything addicted to any bug except idk like mosquitoes(the females specifically)

3 Likes

@Richard is this a typo for put?

Also is this jam going to be on the homepage? That hasn’t happened in a while.

4 Likes

Not a typo.

“pit (verb transitive): to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.” [1]


  1. ↩︎

10 Likes

Im going to try something..

2 Likes

@richard WHEN WILL WE GET A SPOOKY GAME JAM ITS THE SPOOKY MONTH

3 Likes

Hmmmm. First big game jam. I think I got this.

Also, @richard , can these games be built with a team, or do I have to do it by myself?

2 Likes

sort of, it has its own issues… also with this I know how it works because I made it myself. (I cant figure out how things work if I don’t make them)

teams are fine!

8 Likes

just wondering, could I get a friend who doesn;t use the forums to do the art for me?

1 Like

oo coolio

me join

you realize that you should not be going on forums to look for people who don’t use forums.

1 Like

Sam Ellie o genuinely don’t understand others math for games but I understand math I made for my game

Same Ellie o what in the autocorrect is this