[Announcement] Fall 2026 Game Jam Now Open! Critter Jam!

bugs are spooky, depending on who you are!
(I hate spiders… I hate them so much I cant even kill them :sob:)

5 Likes

WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! CHRISTMAS GAE JAM THIS DEC @richard

Someone has to make a jerboa game I will pay you one medium sized rock ( moon)

4 Likes

flyyyyyy, jerboa! fly, fly jerboa!

10 Likes

no, I’m wondering if I could enlist my friend who doesn’t have a forums account to do the pixel art for me because I’m bad at pixel art

Is hornet a bug tho HOLLOW KNIGHT LARPER IN OUR MIDST GET HIM BOIIS

2 Likes

Wait I can make one

Yipee new boa

2 Likes

when i click “submit a game” an error pops up. :frowning:

yeah, the form should be fixed now! or at least it will be soon!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that would be AMAZING.

1 Like

my game might just be a jerboa in the air lol

2 Likes

Hmm… little critters, what can I do with those? I know, a TOWER DEFENSE!

6 Likes

I meant new boss not new boa

1 Like

Time to cook!

3 Likes

add jerboa as a boss or smth richard needs it

2 Likes

why did this even get created? i wasnt at the stream when it happened

1 Like

my games gonna be called BALLDROID

hes asking if he’s aloud to use someone’s art outside of the forums not looking for people.

1 Like

may the best makecoder win I wish you all very good luck!!!

1 Like

9 Likes