[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Mini Game Jam #7 - Puzzle Jam

This is my 3D Puzzle game for the game jam!

1 Like

Midnight: A monochrome puzzle game.

Unfinished and highly unpolished, since I have exams this week. Maybe I’ll make more levels and finish this later, who knows?

Controls:

• A to select something.
  • Up, down, left, and right to move the character.

Use the character to move to the desired level in the level selector, then press A.

There are restart and exit buttons in each level.

10 Likes

My game!!

to a wonder who the first person to beat this is going to be? 100% completion?
This also uses @Kiwiphoenix364’s zoom witch makes this game look so good with 2times zoom.

9 Likes

This is my game, Locksmith: https://arcade.makecode.com/S71559-59836-09734-97111
Move with arrow keys and jump with space. Use the keys of each color to open gates and get to the exit.

3 Likes

Warning: Flashing Lights

3 Likes

Ok, I think this is my final submission for this game jam. There’s a scenario that I can’t decide the correct behavior yet ( it’s far more complicated than i thought :sob: :sob: :sob:), may result in a strange game state, but MENU button can reset current level and (hopefully) do not block the game play.

5 Likes

a game

1 Like

My submission:

It’s Tetris, but for Arcade! I decided to do this because not many people have made Tetris in Arcade!

At first, I was going to make it a 2 player VS game (with inspiration from the multiplayer on Tetris DS), but I didn’t have enough time so I just made it 1 player. That’s why half of the screen is almost blank. I did add another hud element on that side instead of the other, though, and that is the timer that shows how long you have been playing and stops when the game is over!

I added smooth controls that make it so that if you hold down the left/right direction buttons, the piece gradually moves faster and feels more natural!

This game will gradually move faster as you go! Have fun!

8 Likes

I love how this works never seen a one player Tetris game on the forums before

4 Likes

Update to my game with slightly improved losing detection that works better and is less unfair, along with fixing some rotation issues:

2 Likes

Sorry, I just had to… (I added auto-saving, so you don’t have to complete it all in 1 playthrough.)

BTW your game is really fun!

4 Likes

Welcome @CoreaHinojosa!

What’s in the box??!!

I thought it would be funny if there wasn’t anything in it, but now I realize this may not have been the case.